Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable?

Lobo
    Lobo

Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable? Empty Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable?

Post by Lobo Tue 15 Aug 2017, 1:13 pm

I have been warning that as governments move closer to this major event of a Sovereign Debt Crisis which begins next year with the start of the Monetary Crisis Cycle, they historically will ALWAYS, and without exception, bite the hand that has fed them. The object for government is survival of the fittest and that is them. This is never really about helping people as they raise retirement ages, punish the youth with school loans they cannot discharge, and exempt themselves from most laws that apply to us. This is also never about how to properly run the economy for the benefit of all. It always boils down to it being them against us. Throughout history, there has never been even one benevolent government that has ever surrendered power willingly for the good of the country or the people. That has NEVER happened even once. Power has always had to be ripped from their grasp either by the people, an internal coup, or some foreign invader.

Yes, not every revolution has to be blood flowing down the streets. It will depend upon the military. In the case of Russia, the military did the honorable thing and stood-down. That is indeed an extremely rare event. From Byzantium and the NIKA Revolt to Tiananmen Square Massacre, the military has often first just slaughtered the people following orders. The German soldiers killing the Jews said the same exact thing – they were just following orders. That has certainly not been the case even recently as in Venezuela where this soldier is killing his own people while standing behind a barricade that reads: “If the order is against the people your honour is to disobey.”

More-often-Than-Not, the revolutions throughout history come about when the taxes of government simply break the back of the economy. We are reaching one of those moments as we cross the threshold into 2018.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/government-revolution-it-it-inevitable/
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable? Empty Re: Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable?

Post by Lionheart Sun 22 Jul 2018, 9:32 am

Hello Lobo. 
              Seems less and less people come into these threads and comment anymore. I have been one of them.  
                I for one believe we are looking at a possible Revalution  again in America. We have become a nation a complacence believing that the Govt is right and we have to listen to them. We have become a nation of , we vote them in to power , but forget or no longer realize , they work for us. 
              I have just started watching this condensed Documentary     https://revelationmovies.com/   its interesting .
    Lobo
    Lobo

Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable? Empty Re: Government & Revolution – Is it Inevitable?

Post by Lobo Sun 22 Jul 2018, 1:20 pm

Hi Randy, good to hear from you.  Keep the faith - it is going to happen.

yes yes yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:38 am