Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fouzia Kadhim Abdul-Mahdi assured and Hazem Abdullah and called on the judiciary to consider the iss

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Fouzia Kadhim Abdul-Mahdi assured and Hazem Abdullah and called on the judiciary to consider the iss Empty Fouzia Kadhim Abdul-Mahdi assured and Hazem Abdullah and called on the judiciary to consider the iss

Post by Hkp1 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:18 pm

Fouzia Kadhim Abdul-Mahdi assured and Hazem Abdullah and called on the judiciary to consider the issue of Central Bank

Wednesday, 30 January 2013 15: 25

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} leadership ensured the Iraqi Islamic Supreme Council's Adel Abdul Mahdi accused the Central Bank issue Fawzia Kazem and Hazem Abdullah, called on the judiciary to consider the issue of the Bank.

Abdul-Mahdi said in an article "short was indefinite detention before concerned requiring decisive for theme as Dr Mazhar Mohammed Saleh and others, which must include Dr. Al-Shabibi also as Central Bank officials denied their immunity and their investigation, indictment and release it as there are different interpretations of laws or inconsistencies".

"In both cases, the question is interpreted to the benefit of the accused and citizens not responsible from the contrast, but responsible legislative structure for the citizens know their rights and obligations. It is charged and punished with ... Likavo'a and they recover the other. "

"We don't want to interfere with investigations, but hasty jurisprudence dimensions requires interest and profile. The great injustice is when Miss.. But the greatest injustice is the unjust laws and misuse of proper laws.

The auricles and the execution of people with the name of the law, to crash – however-its alleged rights laws. The Constitution prevents the arrest without charge within two days.

"The Central Bank Act gives the responsibility of immunity article {23} and their" Court financial services article in accordance with article {36} ", stating that" the decision of the Federal Court without prejudice to the financial and administrative independence of independent bodies.

He said that the World Bank-managed to prevent disposition even if linked to the Council of Ministers or deputies Bayraktar, move media in 2011 ", noting that" nothing criminal materials prevent the bond only death materials essentially ", noting that" delaying the bond of fear escape may not be featured here, after a reassuring, and concerned themselves voluntarily ".

And that "for the sake of the reputation of the State and the Government, the Parliament and the judiciary, and love for the people. I have seen during my many decision-makers including judges complain about the abuse to decisions and actions were applied on other days. "

Abdel Mahdi called on judges to consider so and headed by Chairman of the Supreme Council of Justice who gave lost the joy of their liver by terrorism, like the rest of the distinguished judges and the sacrifices of Iraqis evacuation ".

He said "I've sacrificed nor an people, to ensure the full rights of citizens, and not abused, and thrown in jail and punished, are questioned about from officials and experts.

And Abdul-Mahdi the honour was "not to recognize Ms. fouzia Kadhim and Mr. Hazem Abdullah, but his reputation for competence wenzahathma allows me to support the personal ... And arrested them, having breached the conditions of release ".

And the House had discussed the issue of Central Bank after pointing fingers when officials including former Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi corruption.

And gathered some political blocs parliamentary signatures to detect those involved in the issue of the Central Bank of information that the involvement of the political parties, saying that it must be clear and obvious to the people and presented to Parliament a request in this regard.

The Iraqi Central Bank established under the law of the 6th of March 2004, as an independent body and is responsible for maintaining price stability, monetary policy implementation, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and currency management, as well as banking sector regulation to promote competitive and independent financial system. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:55 am