Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat Empty Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 3:28 am

Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat

Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat 2320
    Wheat
    Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat Text Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat Html Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat Print
    Syria cancels purchase of one million tons of Russian wheat Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News Baghdad: 
    A government source said early on Wednesday that the General Organization for grain trade and manufacture (grain) government buyer of grain in Syria canceled an agreement to buy one million tons of Russian wheat from the company Zernomir submerged.
    "The agreement was canceled due to difficulties in banking operations and implementation," the source said.
    The deal was signed in October in a massive procurement tender aimed at securing food supplies for government-controlled areas but not implemented.

Current date/time is Sat 04 May 2024, 4:44 am