Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the Sudanese meeting with the American ambassador to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the Sudanese meeting with the American ambassador to Iraq Empty Details of the Sudanese meeting with the American ambassador to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2024, 4:38 am

Details of the Sudanese meeting with the American ambassador to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, discussed this evening, Thursday (May 2, 2024), the American Ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, bilateral relations in various fields and files.
    A statement from the Prime Minister's Office, received by "Baghdad Today", stated that the two sides also discussed "what was included in the Prime Minister's visit to the United States, in terms of understandings and memorandums of understanding related to aspects of energy, trade, and others, and the follow-up of their implementation."
    According to the statement, the meeting dealt with "the foundations for moving bilateral relations between the two countries to include multiple fields, and following up on the work of the coordinating committee for activating the strategic framework agreement, which includes broad stages of joint cooperation for the benefit of the Iraqi and American peoples."
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, visited Washington in the middle of last month, and during the visit, the Iraqi delegation concluded 14 governmental memorandums of understanding with American companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:36 am