Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dana Gas announces the return of production to normal levels at the Kormor field in the Kurdistan Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dana Gas announces the return of production to normal levels at the Kormor field in the Kurdistan Re Empty Dana Gas announces the return of production to normal levels at the Kormor field in the Kurdistan Re

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2024, 4:51 am

Dana Gas announces the return of production to normal levels at the Kormor field in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-05-03 02:37
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Emirati company, Dana Gas, announced on Friday that production in the Komor field in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq has returned to normal levels after it was attacked by a drone.
    The company said in a statement today: “The facility’s production capacity now exceeds 500 million standard cubic feet of gas, 1,100 metric tons of liquefied petroleum gas, and 15,000 barrels of condensate.”
    She added that the resumption of production operations “comes based on the decisive measures taken by the Government of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government, in addition to more firm commitments that will significantly enhance security levels and strengthen defenses at the Khor Mor site.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:02 am