Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"A supporter" adopts Marseille's attack in France

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"A supporter" adopts Marseille's attack in France Empty "A supporter" adopts Marseille's attack in France

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2017, 4:30 am

"A supporter" adopts Marseille's attack in France

09:37 - 02/10/2017

"A supporter" adopts Marseille's attack in France %D9%81%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The organization of the criminal "Da'ash" adopted the appeal process in Marseille, southern France, which led to the death of two girls and was shot by police at the main train station in the city.
    The organization's pages on the social media, a statement of the organization adopted the attack, claiming that the executor of the appeal process, and carried out the operation "in response to calls to target the coalition countries," the international.
    The attack took place in front of the Saint Charles train station in central Marseille, and a source close to the investigation said the attacker shouted "Allahu Akbar" before he slaughtered a woman and stabbed another.
    For its part, sources close to the investigation revealed that the attacker is known to the security services on the background of the commission of crimes, while a police source said the dead in the 17 and 20 years old.
    The Marseille prosecutor confirmed that the attacker had been shot by soldiers belonging to the special force "Santénil", which is charged with the protection of sensitive sites after the attacks in January 2015 in Paris.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:53 am