Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial: Parliament will vote next Tuesday on the budget 2013

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial: Parliament will vote next Tuesday on the budget 2013 Empty Financial: Parliament will vote next Tuesday on the budget 2013

Post by Hkp1 Thu 31 Jan 2013, 4:13 pm

Thursday January 31, 2013

Financial: Parliament will vote next Tuesday on the budget 2013

Baghdad-street- the parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed its readiness to offer federal financial budget for 2013 to vote at a meeting next Tuesday.

The Committee Member said attorney Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in a press statement that "the Commission completed all discussions on the budget in detail and remained to be voted on."

The Committee requested the Chair of the Parliament session next Tuesday to vote on the budget ".

"All objections were discussed and suggestions made by the political blocs on the budget items and paragraphs and finally IAC meeting early next week to resolve all problems related to budget and it will be ready next week."

He feared that "the crisis between the country's political blocs and the Parliament withdrawals cast a shadow over the adoption of the budget on time."

The country's large losses incurred due to the delay in approving the budget and the wishes of the political blocs and promised her agreements prevented approval, as well as not to include the Government of some important draft laws under budget, especially those made by the national forces on citizen priorities and concerns and aspirations and all that would improve the standard of living and level of service, and of these important laws {common retirement and grant students} which serve two important segments of society, in addition to the law {Basra Iraq economic capital}-returns Enormous economic and qualitative leap in the country's economy.P/I

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:15 pm