Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi" Empty America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi"

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

[size=30]America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi"[/size]
    06/10/2017 09:11 | Number of readings: 58
    font size:  America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi" Font_decrease  America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi" Font_enlarge
     America: $ 25 million for information on a list of terrorists "free of Baghdadi" Thumbnail.php?file=9287489327849_629121427
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri issued a new list of the most wanted wanted by the FBI"Included a $ 25 million financial reward for information leading to his arrest.[/rtl]

[rtl]US media reported that "it is remarkable that the list is free of the name of the terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of" Wahhabi ".[/rtl]

[rtl]The US State Department has announced in 2016, increase the financial reward for those who provide information about the whereabouts of Baghdadi, from 10 million to 25 million, but the new list of the FBI Did not include his name.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Office also provided a $ 5 million reward for information on Abu Abdullah al-Filippini, Egyptians Saif al-Adl and Abdullah Abdullah, Americans Abdul Rahman Yasin and Jihad Mustafa, Lebanese Mohammed al-Rahail Ali Atwa, Hasan Ezzeddin Jamal Abdul Rahim, Jamal Muhammad al-Badawi, Kuwaiti Mohammed al-Manwar, al-'Araqi and Dawood Turki.[/rtl]

[rtl]The 5 million reward included Saudis Adnan al-Shukri Juma 'Ali Saeed al-Huri, Ibrahim al-Yaqoub Abdul Karim al-Nasr and Ahmed Ibrahim al-Mughasil.[/rtl]

[rtl]The reward for the finding of the Afro-American activist, member of the Black Panther Party, Asata Olugbala Shakur, was $ 1 million.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/185139.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:33 pm