Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

friend of the Butcher of Las Vegas reveal "hidden"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

friend of the Butcher of Las Vegas reveal "hidden" Empty friend of the Butcher of Las Vegas reveal "hidden"

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2017, 4:28 am

[size=32]
    friend of the Butcher of Las Vegas reveal "hidden"[/size]
    friend of the Butcher of Las Vegas reveal "hidden" 1-985445

Twilight News    

Thursday, 5 October 2017

The defense agent of Marlowe Dunley, a friend of Steven Paduc, the perpetrator of the Las Vegas massacre, said in a statement read in Los Angeles on Wednesday that his client had no prior knowledge of the armed attack carried out by her boyfriend on Sunday night, killing 58 people, 500 others. 
    Lawyer Matthew Lombard said in a statement read by his client that Stephen Padock, who knew him and who committed suicide at the end of the massacre, was "a pleasant, alert and calm man."
    "Her boyfriend" did not say anything to me, "the 62-year-old news agency reported." I think that something awful will happen. "
    "Just a couple of weeks ago Stephen told me he found a plane ticket to the Philippines at a low price and wanted me to travel there to see my family," he said.
    Buying a home
    "I was grateful, but I was worried that this was an unexpected trip and money was a way to leave me," Dunley said in a statement.
    "It never occurred to me that he was planning violence against anyone," she said, expressing grief for the dead and wounded who fell into her friend's hands.
    Danley, an Australian citizen who has moved to Las Vegas for 20 years, returned Wednesday to the United States, where FBI agents were waiting to hear what she might know about the motives of the massacre.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:34 am