Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: the start of the special procedures Parliament elections 2014

chouchou
    chouchou

Electoral Commission: the start of the special procedures Parliament elections 2014 Empty Electoral Commission: the start of the special procedures Parliament elections 2014

Post by chouchou Wed 02 Oct 2013, 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Began the Electoral Commission for elections to initiate the technical procedures for the organization of the electoral process for next year's parliamentary 2014.

He said UNHCR spokesman Safaa al-Moussawi's (IMN) "The Commission began proceedings Technical parliamentary elections, which do not require the availability of the law, including the status of supplies and orientation for the development of private appointments arrangements art to develop a line start to prevent any delay in the completion of those procedures."

Moussawi between "technical measures to the that اتتطلب the Commission approve the law to begin the process of updating the voter register," pointing out that "the Commission will complete its procedures for the elections until the arrival of the law."

The House of Representatives recently voted on a resolution Electoral Commission is required to start procedures for parliamentary elections tune the issuance of the election law.

And identified the Presidency of the Council of Representatives on Thursday deadline to vote on the election law to defer voting on it more than once because of political differences paragraphs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:33 am