Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Philippines announces the arrest of "widow" recruiting fighters to "Dahes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Philippines announces the arrest of "widow" recruiting fighters to "Dahes Empty Philippines announces the arrest of "widow" recruiting fighters to "Dahes

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2017, 3:54 am

Philippines announces the arrest of "widow" recruiting fighters to "Dahesh"

13:11 - 18/10/2017

Philippines announces the arrest of "widow" recruiting fighters to "Dahes %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    Philippine security forces arrested a woman who tried to spread extremist ideas and recruit hundreds of foreign fighters to bolster the ranks of pro-Daqsh rebels who occupy a city in the south, Philippine Justice Minister Vitaliano Aguirre said on Wednesday.
    "Special forces arrested Karen Isha Hamidon, the widow of a former extremist extremist group leader in Mindanao, at her home in a suburb of Manila a week ago and was charged with instigating the insurgency," Agiri told a news conference.
    "Investigations have concluded that Hamidon has written 296 messages on Telegram and Watasab chat pages inviting Muslims in the Philippines, India and Singapore to come to Marawi to establish a mandate for the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and Syria," he said.
    Hamidon is accused of using social media and messaging applications to invite foreigners to join a blockade imposed by fighters in an alliance against the city of Marawi, sparking a battle of about five months. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:29 am