Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea: Trump's visit to Seoul "a step to invasion"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea: Trump's visit to Seoul "a step to invasion" Empty North Korea: Trump's visit to Seoul "a step to invasion"

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 2:38 am

North Korea: Trump's visit to Seoul "a step to invasion"

North Korea: Trump's visit to Seoul "a step to invasion" 59fc8f9ed43750ee448b4567-660x330

Baghdad - Agencies
    North Korea's Tung Il Sinbo on Thursday criticized US President Donald Trump's visit to South Korea next week, saying Trump was trying to strengthen control of South Korea.
    The weekly said the US president's visit to the south was a step towards the invasion and igniting the nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula.
    The South Korean newspaper Tung Il Sinbo, in an article published on its website on Nov. 2 entitled "South Korea Receives a War Maniac on a State Visit," said that South Korea is flattered to host Trump, the "war obsessed" Amid controversy over the duration of Trump's stay for just two days compared to his stay in Japan 3 days.
    The North Korean newspaper pointed out that these actions are a disgrace and insult to the nation, referring to those who say that the short stay of Trump in Seoul reflects the fragility of the cohesion between the two countries.
    North Korean media published articles condemning President Trump's visit to Seoul, but focused on denouncing South Korea rather than the United States.
    The newspaper Rodong Sinmun, the mouthpiece of the ruling North Korean Workers' Party, reported on Oct. 31 that the South is waiting for President Trump, but Trump brings ill fortune and disaster only.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:39 pm