Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Car Trading Company: Our sales amounted to more than two billion dinars during last October

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Car Trading Company: Our sales amounted to more than two billion dinars during last October Empty Car Trading Company: Our sales amounted to more than two billion dinars during last October

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 3:57 am

Car Trading Company: Our sales amounted to more than two billion dinars during last October

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The General Company for the trade of cars and machinery in the Ministry of Commerce announced the realization of financial sales amounted to more than two billion dinars (2,602,628,338) during the month of October last.
    The director general of the company, Ahmed Yassin, said in a statement obtained by "Economy News" on Sunday that "these sales were achieved from the sale of (164) car and rented cars belonging to the General Company for the car industry in Alexandria and according to the contract between the parties and a financial value amounted to ( (934,033,761) dinars in addition to the marketing of 4 Toyota Bus Hays (14 passengers) and the price of (136,392,000) belonging to his company as well as the sale of 8 cars type Toyota Corolla and the price (183,344,000) which was imported under the direct contract with Toyota Toyota Japanese with the processing of state departments of various types of vehicles during the month The same as the sale of other types of c At different prices.
    He pointed out that the company seeks through its new policy to supply and market cars in installments and without interest to reach all citizens wishing to get a car and thus achieve financial revenue for the company to help them to continue and sustainability of its activities because they are self-financing companies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:35 am