Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
azareus
Lobo
Rocky
7 posters

The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple Empty The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:47 am

The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to complete the files of accession

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced that the delegation of the National Committee of Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization WTO discussed ways to support Iraq to complete the files of joining the World Trade Organization with representatives of Arab countries at the headquarters of the Arab League in Geneva
    This was confirmed by Director General of the Department of External Relations Adel Khudair Abbas, head of the delegation and Vice-Chairman of the National Committee on Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization, adding that these discussions were to provide a clear explanation of the process of Iraq’s accession and the achievements in this area of ​​legislation and specific legal obligations and detailed reforms In the institutions, practices and economic policies required by Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization and to be part of the international economic system.
    For their part, the representatives of the Arab countries expressed their full support for Iraq in this field. The Saudi ambassador explained that he will do all in his power to mobilize international support for Iraq. The Egyptian and Omani ambassadors have indicated that they are ready to provide all the assistance requested by Iraq, And Oman will be at the disposal of Iraq in all it needs to complete the process of accession to the World Trade Organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple Empty Re: The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Getting there and the RV would certainly help this along.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lobo
    Lobo

The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple Empty Re: The National Committee for the accession of Iraq to the WTO discusses ways to support Iraq to comple

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:06 pm

I think it might be required to RV first, how can you be a full member when your currency isn't international?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Early1
    Early1
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Early1 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:09 pm

azareus wrote:Are all full members of WTO having international tradeble currency

I know we have Said this before

No WTO without international tradeble currency. Even duck have Said this. I dont know for sure
    That has always been the problem with this investment :

NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:11 pm

azareus wrote:Are all full members of WTO having international tradeble currency

No WTO without international tradeble currency. Even duck have Said this. I dont know for sure
    Yep if you read wto documents have to a freely available exchangeable curreny...also have to comply with aml/ctf guidelines in matter facts requirements almost identical to imf requirements...no mcp no parallel money market.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Early1 wrote:

That has always been the problem with this investment :

NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE.
    Yep if you read you will know only what they want you to know.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:36 pm

When do you think the lower denoms will be out
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Maybe the lower denoms will be out after the word from Abadi that the liberation is complete. Certainly hope in early December to see them - Duck said they did not have to be in circulation, just out and when the 50 comes out and no RV yet, at that time they will have to RV. Praying it is soon for them and for us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:45 am