Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel threatens Assad with a message reached by a third party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel threatens Assad with a message reached by a third party Empty Israel threatens Assad with a message reached by a third party

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

Israel threatens Assad with a message reached by a third party
    Israel threatens Assad with a message reached by a third party Irq_136361205_1511728670
    Israel News Agency reported that Israel sent a message to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad via a third party that it would be in danger if an Iranian military presence was allowed on Syrian soil.
    According to the news company, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sent a message to Assad, saying that "allowing an Iranian military presence in Syria would prompt Israel to change its policy of non-interference in Syria from the outbreak of war." According to him, "Arabs 48".
    This comes amidst Israeli fears of an Iranian military base and Iran's attempts to put pressure on Assad to allow them to establish an airbase and a seaport on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea in northern Syria.
    Israeli officials, Netanyahu, Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman and army chief of staff Gadi Eisenkot have also issued many threats in recent weeks against the presence of Iranian forces and their allies in Syria.
    They said that Israel would not accept the existence of any Iranian presence or forces loyal to it in the Syrian territory in general and in southern Syria in particular.
    The Israeli media reported that President Putin briefed Netanyahu on the results of his meeting with President Bashar al-Assad, "the last in the Russian city of Sochi, last Monday.
    According to Israeli sources, the two sides also discussed the "goals of the trilateral summit" held last Wednesday, between Russia, Iran and Turkey, in Sochi.
    The political analyst in Israel's Channel 10, Barak Ravid, pointed out that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu initiated and requested contact with Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to the Kremlin. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=87392

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:42 am