Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil parliamentary: Investment minerals (sulfur, phosphate and gas) legislation requires a package of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil parliamentary: Investment minerals (sulfur, phosphate and gas) legislation requires a package of Empty Oil parliamentary: Investment minerals (sulfur, phosphate and gas) legislation requires a package of

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Oct 2013, 6:57 am

Follow-up - and babysit - warned of the oil and the energy of the announcement of the special licenses to invest Rounds metal phosphate, sulfur and gas unless there are legal legislation to facilitate the process control and enhance the transparency of its work.

He said the Commission's decision MP Mohammad Qasim: that Iraq is rich in its resources and its natural resources of oil and gas, sulfur, phosphate, which is concentrated in the western region of Anbar province, still without investing a result of the absence of legislation legal task.

He added: can not be the announcement of the special permits tours to invest metals without legislation, a package of laws such as oil and gas law and the Federal Council of the policy and the distribution of oil revenues and the establishment of monitoring the national oil company, which is those laws touchstone otherwise parliamentary blocs.

This has been called a number of deputies of the Economic Commission and the Federal Ministry of Oil to announce the rounds of private investment licenses metals and sulfur and phosphate gas, so as to diversify state revenues and non-dependence on oil as a source Aiardi essential

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:29 pm