Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economy, the parliamentary vote on the legislation excludes product and consumer and investment

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Economy, the parliamentary vote on the legislation excludes product and consumer and investment Empty Economy, the parliamentary vote on the legislation excludes product and consumer and investment

Post by Bama Diva Fri 25 Oct 2013, 7:06 pm

October 25, 2013

Economy, the parliamentary vote on the legislation excludes product and consumer and investment
    The Parliamentary Commission of economy ruled out voting on the law of the domestic producer and consumer protection law and investment law in the current session of Parliament.
    Committee member Nora said in press release that "there are big differences on this important economic laws," likely "not to vote in the current session of Parliament.
    "The Legal Department of industry Act, the Ministry of Commerce also disputed laws."
    Observers accuse the beneficiaries to work to block the adoption of these laws to make Iraq an arena for products from neighboring countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm