Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump attacks "Theresa May": Do not focus on me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump attacks "Theresa May": Do not focus on me Empty Trump attacks "Theresa May": Do not focus on me

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:20 am

[size=32]
    Trump attacks "Theresa May": Do not focus on me[/size]
     Trump attacks "Theresa May": Do not focus on me Trump_-_treza_mai

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US President Donald Trump has called on British Prime Minister Theresa May to focus on "radical Islamic terrorism" in Britain after criticizing the publication of anti-Muslim tweets.
    "Do not focus on me, focus on the (radical) Islamic terrorism that is taking place in Britain, we are doing well," Trump said through his official account of TUTTER.
    Mai criticized Trump for publishing three anti-Muslim sections on Twitter, published by the deputy leader of a far-right British right-wing group that had already been convicted of a hate crime.
    A spokesman for the British prime minister said the US president had "made a mistake" by republishing anti-Muslim tweets previously published by the deputy leader of Britain's First Party.
    "The British First Party seeks to spread divisions among the population groups by using expressions of hatred that spread lies and fuel tensions," the spokesman said.
    For its part, Western media have launched a campaign of widespread criticism against the US president, because of the re-publication of the tweets, which were considered anti-Muslim.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:37 am