Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz Empty Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:43 am

[size=30]Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz[/size]
    13/12/2017 09:55 | Number of readings: 211
    font size:  Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz Font_decrease  Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz Font_enlarge
     Martyrs and wounded with new raids of the Saudi aggression in Taiz Thumbnail.php?file=1496156692_12_2_282515608
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Eleven civilians were killed and a citizen was injured Wednesday in a new crime of Saudi air force in Taiz province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Press sources said on Wednesday that 11 people were killed and one injured in the crime of targeting the air vehicle, a citizen of the Directorate of Mukabneh west of Taiz.[/rtl]
    [rtl]At dawn on Tuesday night, the Israeli Air Force attacked a car belonging to a resident of Al-Kamb area,.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A total of 100 people were killed and injured in a series of raids on the Saudi-American aggression on residential areas in Sana'a and Sa'ada. Twelve members of the criminal investigation were killed and 80 others were wounded in an attack on the military police in Sana'a.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A civilian was killed and three others were injured following a raid by the Saudi-American airliner targeting the Sahar district of Saada province.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is noteworthy that the American-Saudi aggression exploited the preoccupation of the Arab peoples with the Palestinian cause following the declaration of Trump Jerusalem as the capital of the entity of the Zionist enemy, and escalated its crimes against the Yemeni people, where he has martyred and injured hundreds of civilians since the ominous announcement last Wednesday.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 6:29 am