Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington supplies Kiev with anti-tank weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington supplies Kiev with anti-tank weapons Empty Washington supplies Kiev with anti-tank weapons

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:09 am

Washington supplies Kiev with anti-tank weapons
    Washington supplies Kiev with anti-tank weapons Irq_525935934_1514009649
    The United States has decided to provide Ukraine with "sophisticated defense" as part of Washington's efforts to strengthen Kiev's defense capabilities, the State Department said.
    "The United States has decided to supply sophisticated defense means to Ukraine as part of our efforts to help it strengthen its long-term defense capability, protect sovereignty and territorial integrity and prevent subsequent aggression," US State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauwert told a news briefing on Friday.
    "US aid, as we have said, has a purely defensive character. We have always maintained that Ukraine is a sovereign country with the right to defend itself," the US diplomat said.
    The State Department spokeswoman also confirmed that the United States remains committed to the Minsk agreements.
    The US administration has approved a plan to supply Ukraine with "lethal weapons," including anti-tank missiles, the Associated Press quoted US officials as saying.
    The US channel ABC reported earlier that US President Donald Trump is expected to approve a plan to provide Ukraine with anti-tank weapons valued at $ 47 million.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:34 am