Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank Empty The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2017, 2:09 am

[size=30]The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank[/size]
    27/12/2017 10:26 | Number of readings:
    font size:  The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank Font_decrease  The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank Font_enlarge
     The Israeli occupation is waging a campaign of arrests in the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20171227100229_343069258
    Trend Press / Agencies

At dawn Wednesday, the Israeli occupation forces launched a campaign of violence and violence in several Palestinian towns and areas in the West Bank.

According to Palestinian security sources, "Israeli soldiers stormed several houses in al-'Arroub refugee camp north of Hebron and detained the Bedouin family in the camp and interrogated them in the field.

They also broke into the Hawwar area in the town of Halhoul, north of Hebron, and broke into the home of a prisoner who was searching, vandalizing and confiscating a sum of private money.

The town of Jayyus was hit by an enemy patrol and was stationed at the entrance to Qalqiliya.

In Jenin, a Zionist force stormed the Deir Abu Da'eef area in Jenin.

Israeli occupation forces arrested a young man from the village of Rumaneh, west of Jenin, and confiscated his motorcycle while he was near the Salem military checkpoint.

According to local sources, the enemy forces arrested the young man while he was inside the Rummaneh tank and confiscated a motorcycle in his possession. They took him to Salem Camp, adjacent to Rummaneh village.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:36 am