Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Taei: One-third of the areas mentioned in the plan are fictitious and their money is spent as ink

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Taei: One-third of the areas mentioned in the plan are fictitious and their money is spent as ink Empty Al-Taei: One-third of the areas mentioned in the plan are fictitious and their money is spent as ink

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:57 am

Al-Taei: One-third of the areas mentioned in the plan are fictitious and their money is spent as ink on paper

16:24 - 28/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Agriculture Committee of the parliament on Thursday confirmed that one third of the areas mentioned in the agricultural plan are fictitious, and only numbers were written on paper, and funds were transferred to them.
    "The areas mentioned in the agricultural plan of the ministry and the agricultural initiative in them are very large and are subject to major corruption," said Zeinab al-Tai, a member of the Agriculture Committee.
    "The land of the agricultural plan has been given subsidies and fertilizers, and it has been registered as having marketed its crops, which are not actually available on the ground," she said.
    She pointed out that "supporting the agricultural sector in Iraq is a major mistake committed in the manner of support inputs without the existence of any support provided to the outputs," pointing out that "the countries of the world provide guidance and support the output of the agricultural sector, but in Iraq, the opposite is where only inputs are supported." Finished 25 and

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:58 am