Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue Empty The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue 11-2-660x330
    The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue
    Journal January 8, 2018

Baghdad - Journal News
    CIA Director Mike Pompeo has denied any involvement of his agency in the protest movement in Iran, in response to accusations by Iranian officials.
    Pompeo commented on the accusations, stressing that it was the Iranian people who launched the protests, ruling out the end of the demonstrations despite the repression of the protesters.
    "This is not true," Pompeo told Fox News, commenting on the accusations. Is one of the most recent (protests) began and continued to demand better living conditions and break with the religious system, which have been living under it since 1979.
    "I think we will continue to see the Iranian people revolve ... the demonstrations are not over."
    The CIA chief condemned what he called the weakness of the nuclear deal.
    In the same context, figures attributed to the reformist movement in Iran condemned the Iranian authorities' approach to ignoring the real reasons for the popular protests in the country, and the focus on accusing countries and foreign parties in standing behind the outbreak of demonstrations.
    The reformists considered the way authorities deal with the demands of a flight forward and try to export the crisis by accusing a foreign enemy of illusion.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%80cia-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1/
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue Empty "CIA" to respond to accusations of involvement in the protests of Iran and says it: will continue

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:45 am

[size=32]
    "CIA" to respond to accusations of involvement in the protests of Iran and says it: will continue[/size]
     The "CIA" for Iran: the demonstrations will continue 349-%20IERAN

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The head of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Mike Pompeo denied any involvement of his agency in the protest movement in Iran, in response to accusations by Iranian officials.
    Pompeo commented on the accusations, stressing that it was the Iranian people who launched the protests, ruling out the end of the demonstrations despite the repression of the protesters.
    "This is not true ... the Iranian people are among the most recent (protests) and started and continued to demand better living conditions and a break with the religious system under which they have been living since 1979," Pompeo told Fox News.
    "I think we will continue to see the Iranian people revolve ... the demonstrations are not over."
    The CIA chief condemned what he called the weakness of the nuclear deal.
    In the same context, figures attributed to the reformist movement in Iran condemned the Iranian authorities' approach to ignoring the real reasons for the popular protests in the country, and the focus on accusing countries and foreign parties in standing behind the outbreak of demonstrations.
    The reformists considered the way authorities deal with the demands of a flight forward and try to export the crisis by accusing a foreign enemy of illusion.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:07 am