Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: The Presidency of the Parliament held a meeting with Abadi on the budget before reading

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: The Presidency of the Parliament held a meeting with Abadi on the budget before reading Empty Kurdistan: The Presidency of the Parliament held a meeting with Abadi on the budget before reading

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 4:23 am

Kurdistan: The Presidency of the Parliament held a meeting with Abadi on the budget before reading
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / ... MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry, on Wednesday, that the political blocs still give their opinion on the election law did not reach a specific result, while called for the Presidency of the House of Representatives to commit to hold a meeting with Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the budget.
    Al-Jaf said that "the political blocs still give their opinion on the election law and did not reach a specific result," indicating that "all the blocs within the House of Representatives give their views now and certainly at the end of the debates could be the election law to vote "He said.
    Regarding the budget law for 2018, the MP explained about the Kurdistan Alliance, that "the Presidency is invited to respect the decision that came out when I met with the heads of parliamentary blocs and with the Finance Committee when she said there should be a meeting between Prime Minister Haider Abadi and heads of parliamentary blocs before The first reading of the budget and respect for its decision will be determined as to be a meeting with the Prime Minister or retract its decision and read the budget without the presence of slaves, "noting that" there will be marginalization of the will of the people by marginalizing the will of their representatives because they gave many points to the Prime Minister and asked him to respond to me M They could have counted on the answer directly in the event of the meeting with al-Abadi. "
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Salim al-Jubouri confirmed, last Monday, that next week will see the inclusion of the draft budget law for 2018.
    It is noteworthy that the laws of the elections of the Council of Representatives and provincial councils and the budget bill for the year 2018 have been lifted from the agenda of future meetings in the past days because of differences between the various political blocs. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:57 pm