Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detection of the process of manipulation of the property of the Ministry of Finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detection of the process of manipulation of the property of the Ministry of Finance  Empty Detection of the process of manipulation of the property of the Ministry of Finance

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:59 am

Detection of the process of manipulation of the property of the Ministry of Finance

Sunday 21 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - 
    The Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Finance, on Sunday, revealed the detection of the manipulation of the victim of a property belonging to the Ministry of Finance. 

The office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The discovery of the manipulation of property ownership area of ​​more than (251 acres) return to the Ministry of Finance / State Real Estate Service through the issuance of official books from the Department of State Real Estate in a province and the complicity of a number of employees in The inclusion of misinformation on the computer indicating the sale of the property despite the lack of priorities to support the sale of the property is fundamental.

"We have been approached by the competent authorities in the ministry to institute a legal action and return the ownership of the property in question on behalf of the Ministry of Finance," the office said, adding that "the legal measures have been taken against the defaulters and removed from the job and referred to the judiciary through the Integrity Commission to avoid repeating such manipulation in the future." 

The Integrity Commission revealed in May 2017 the seizure of a network of manipulation and counterfeiting to transfer the ownership of state property in the province of Dhi Qar for money through manipulation and forgery official documents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:10 pm