Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These are the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers Empty These are the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 4:22 am

These are the decisions of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers
    Economie
     From 2018-01-21 at 12:12 (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers approved on Sunday the financing of the breakwater project for the port of Faw and decided to approve the completion of the building of Al-Nu'man Hospital in Baghdad.
    An informed source told Mawazine News that "the Committee on Economic Affairs held its meeting today chaired by its Chairman and Minister of Planning."
    The source added that "the Committee has taken many decisions of economic and financial, notably the approval of the financing of the project to establish a breakwater to the port of Faw, and to guide the relevant ministries to address the problems and obstacles facing completion of the implementation."
    He pointed out that "the Committee agreed to allow Iraqi publishing houses and authors of books inside Iraq to export their publications without obtaining export leave," noting "and agreed to support and encourage the export of building materials to promote national industry and employment of local labor."
    He added that the committee also agreed to date dates manufactured and mobilized and the establishment of competing companies to export dates and promote food industries, pointing to "the approval of the Committee to complete the building of the hospital in Nu'maniyah in order to upgrade medical services and the development of health reality."
    The source explained that "the Committee approved the import of wheat for the account of the private mills." Ended 29 / a 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:18 pm