Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After tense relations .. A meeting between Netanyahu and the deputy German Chancellor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After tense relations .. A meeting between Netanyahu and the deputy German Chancellor Empty After tense relations .. A meeting between Netanyahu and the deputy German Chancellor

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 3:39 am

After tense relations .. A meeting between Netanyahu and the deputy German Chancellor
    After tense relations .. A meeting between Netanyahu and the deputy German Chancellor Irq_662353980_1516644438
    Prime Minister Netanyahu is scheduled to meet with German Deputy Chancellor Ziegmar Gabriel as part of his recent visit to Israel at the end of this month to participate in a conference to be held by the Israeli National Security Research Institute.

According to the seventh channel Hebrew, "Gabriel will meet on the sidelines of his participation in the conference with Netanyahu in Jerusalem to discuss many different issues."

It is worth mentioning that Netanyahu refused to receive Gabriel during his last visit to "Israel" in April of the outgoing year, because of the tense relationship between them after Gabrielle met with the leftist extremist organization "Breaking the silence."

According to informed diplomatic sources, "Israel" and Germany have made great efforts to arrange this meeting, where it is noteworthy that this is the first visit to Gabriel from the incident in October last year.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91188

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:05 am