Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Hakim subjected to betrayal of Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

subjected - Saudi newspaper: Hakim subjected to betrayal of Abadi   Empty Saudi newspaper: Hakim subjected to betrayal of Abadi

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:43 am

Saudi newspaper: Hakim subjected to betrayal of Abadi    

09:50 - 31/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Hayat newspaper reported on Wednesday that the head of the Al-Hakamah movement, Ammar al-Hakim, was feeling "angry and sad" after leaving the victory coalition led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
    "Abadi put a new condition on al-Hakim, including the fall of his candidates under the name of the alliance of victory, and abandoning the name of al-Hakamah, in addition to other differences concerning the sequence of candidates and their geographical distribution," the newspaper said in a report.
    The newspaper added that "close to the wise transferred the atmosphere of anger from the circumstances of withdrawal, and some said Hakim feels" treachery ", indicating that" Abadi, who first allied with the factions of the popular crowd, deliberately persuaded Hakim to join the mass, This will force the factions of the "crowd" to withdraw, especially since its alliance, which it called the "conquest", includes the "Supreme Islamic Council" which has become a direct hostility to Hakim.
    The newspaper pointed out in its report that "Abadi insisted on the condition of stripping Hakim of the name of his new stream, despite the knowledge that this condition will push him to withdraw, indicating the desire of the Prime Minister to run in the elections on a single list of traditional Shiite forces. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 4:49 pm