Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington threatens: All options are on the table to resolve the North Korean crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington threatens: All options are on the table to resolve the North Korean crisis Empty Washington threatens: All options are on the table to resolve the North Korean crisis

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:45 am

Washington threatens: All options are on the table to resolve the North Korean crisis
    Washington threatens: All options are on the table to resolve the North Korean crisis Irq_915759242_1517496400
    The US envoy to the North Korean file said on Thursday that all options were still on the table to resolve the nuclear standoff with Pyongyang, but ruled out any military option in the near future.
    "The United States is seeking a peaceful solution to the crisis. Diplomacy is its preferred option," said Joseph Yun at a news conference in the Japanese capital. "Our policy is highly inclined to the peaceful resolution of the North Korean nuclear crisis ... we have said repeatedly that what we want is dialogue."
    However, the US official noted that all options are on the table, including military options.
    Yonhap's remarks came a day after US President Donald Trump called North Korean leader Kim Jong-un "lame," pointing out that Pyongyang's pursuit of missiles could threaten US territory, threatening to prevent it, without giving any further details. 5

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91905

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am