Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

35 MPs challenge the vote session on the amendment of the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

35 MPs challenge the vote session on the amendment of the election law Empty 35 MPs challenge the vote session on the amendment of the election law

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    35 MPs challenge the vote session on the amendment of the election law
    The parliamentary legal committee, said Saturday, that 35 deputies filed a formal appeal to the Federal Court on the vote session on the proposal to amend the law of elections of the House of Representatives.
    The head of the committee Mohsen al-Saadoun said that "was submitted an official appeal by 35 deputies to the Federal Court not to complete the quorum of the voting session on the amendment proposal," noting that "the judiciary will take its measures to inform representatives of the House of Representatives to attend the pleadings."
    He added that "the date of submission of the names of candidates for the electoral lists, including 20% ​​of the holders of the preparatory certificate ended yesterday, and therefore in the event of a new decision of the judiciary will require the Commission to reconsider the application of the amendment proposal, and if the ratification of the decision will continue the Commission's natural procedures," noting that " Federal Court is categorical and binding for all according to Article 94 of the Constitution. "
    The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Hammam Hamoudi, the verification of the legality of the parliamentary session, which saw the vote on the proposed law of the second amendment to the Law of the elections of the House of Representatives No. 45 of 2013, which includes allowing 20% ​​of those who have a preparatory certificate or equivalent to run for parliamentary elections Coming.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:36 am