Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq exports 5.3 million barrels of oil per day to the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq exports 5.3 million barrels of oil per day to the Gulf Empty Iraq exports 5.3 million barrels of oil per day to the Gulf

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq exports 5.3 million barrels of oil per day to the Gulf
    The crude oil exports from the ports of southern Iraq to the Gulf have reached 5.3 million bpd since the beginning of February, the Reuters news agency reported on Thursday.
    "Crude oil exports from the ports of southern Iraq have reached 5.3 million barrels per day since the beginning of February," Reuters quoted oil sources as saying. "Iraqi crude exports from southern ports to the Gulf reached 490.3 million bpd in January, the past".
    "Average production in January approached the record level of 535.3 million barrels per day recorded in December," she said.
    The US agency said earlier that "the total Iraqi exports rise at a time when the Kurdistan region also produces about 200 thousand barrels per day via a pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean," explaining that "with production of 36.4 million barrels per day in January, Iraq is the second largest producer in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia. "
    "Iraq is producing quantities below its maximum production capacity of about five million barrels per day in implementation of the agreement between OPEC and other exporters of oil, including Russia to curb global production in order to support crude prices."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:28 pm