Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: Project "Integration" project is a continuation of the US Agency for Development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: Project "Integration" project is a continuation of the US Agency  for Development Empty Finance: Project "Integration" project is a continuation of the US Agency for Development

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 10:56 am

Finance: Project "Integration" project is a continuation of the US Agency

for Development

13:14 - February 28, 18

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press:

Deputy Minister of Planning and Deputy Minister of Finance and Acting Maher Hammad Johan, on Wednesday, that the project of "integration" is a continuation of the role of the US Agency for International Development.

Johan said at the opening of the integration project office in Baghdad , attended by "Tomorrow Press," that " the conference integration project is a continuation of the project USAID , " noting that he "appreciates the role of the US Agency for Development and orientation such as orientation of the Iraqi government."

He added, " The project was to improve service for Iraqi citizens , " and expressed hope that " the continuation of the partnership for a long lifespan and that the program will be complementary to the programs of the government."

For his part, Chairman of the Department confirmed the integration of John Leicester project, on Wednesday, that the displaced is not our main goal, stressing that we will work with six provinces for reconstruction in Iraq.

Lester said during the conference, "We will work Meh 6 provinces for reconstruction in Iraq , " noting that " the displaced is not a major goal, but they are present in the provinces we are working for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:45 pm