Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IMF: The economic and financial impact of the province of Qatar is fadin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IMF: The economic and financial impact of the province of Qatar is fadin Empty IMF: The economic and financial impact of the province of Qatar is fadin

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 3:45 am

IMF: The economic and financial impact of the province of Qatar is fadin

IMF: The economic and financial impact of the province of Qatar is fadin 6419

A report from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) showed that the direct economic and financial impact on Qatar as a result of the diplomatic boycott imposed on it by some other Arab countries is fading.
    In a report based on official consultations with Qatar, the IMF said the country's banking system had recovered from the exodus of funds at the start of a diplomatic break-up and the economy was expected to grow 2.6 percent this year.
    He pointed out that the fiscal deficit is expected to have fallen to about six percent of GDP in 2017 compared with 9.2 percent in 2016.
    Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt cut off diplomatic ties and transport links with Qatar on June 5, 2017, causing disruptions to Doha's imports and driving billions of dollars of deposits from Qatari banks.
    The crisis concerns allegations from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt that Qatar supports terrorism, a charge Doha denies.
    Qatar's biggest exporter of liquefied natural gas, Qatar, faced the situation by finding new trade routes, depositing state funds at its banks and helping local firms provide alternative local production for some goods.
    Qatar's foreign exchange reserves rose $ 2.9 billion to $ 17.7 billion, HSBC said in a report to its customers on Monday, adding that the improved foreign reserve situation was partly due to the continued improvement in the country's trade balance.

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 10:55 pm