Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people Empty Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:14 am

[size=30]Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people[/size]
    31/03/2018 09:55 | Number of readings: 8
    font size:  Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people Font_decrease  Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people Font_enlarge
     Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounces Zionist violations against the Palestinian people Thumbnail.php?file=file_20180331090326_56_109344270
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Foreign Ministry denounced on Saturday the Zionist violations against the demonstrations on the day of return, stressing its support for the Palestinian people and his steadfastness towards the entity .[/rtl]

[rtl]The ministry said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, that the escalation of the Israeli military dangerous is a flagrant violation of new charters and international laws .[/rtl]

[rtl]"Iraq supports the brotherly Palestinian people and their firm and steadfast position in supporting the Palestinian cause and the steadfastness of the Palestinian people to ensure the establishment of an independent state with Jerusalem as its capital ."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Zionist entity had mobilized its military forces to confront a week before the start of the demonstration on Earth Day .[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that peaceful demonstrations took place yesterday in the Gaza Strip on the anniversary of Land Day, March 30 of each year, to resist the Israeli occupation, prompting the entity to respond with weapons, to drop the number of martyrs and hundreds of wounded unarmed Palestinians .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:08 am