Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air conditions reveal the truth of the cyclone that hit oil wells in southern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Air conditions reveal the truth of the cyclone that hit oil wells in southern Iraq Empty Air conditions reveal the truth of the cyclone that hit oil wells in southern Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Mar 2018, 6:20 am

Air conditions reveal the truth of the cyclone that hit oil wells in southern Iraq
    March 31 2018 01:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Atmospheric and seismic monitoring body[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The atmosphere and seismic monitoring revealed on Saturday the reality of the obstacles that hit the oil wells and stations in the southern provinces, stressing that the videos that were circulated during the last two days back to 2016.

"The cyclone during the previous two days in the southern cities did not happen," said Thaer Al Gharawi, director general of air and seismic monitoring, in a statement received by Baghdad Post. "The wind speed was normal in all southern stations."

Al-Gharawi added that "satellite images did not record any case of such hurricanes." He added that "what has been discussed on the social networking sites recently is a typhoon hit the province of Maysan, specifically the district of Al-Kahla in 2016."

Al-Gharawi pointed out that "air conditions are the only source of information to the concerned authorities and citizens." 

The video clips spread over the past two days showed the presence of dust storms strong winds and hurricanes hit oil and gas stations in the southern provinces. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:51 pm