Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conference: 20% of the new deputies will have their education without a bachelor's degree

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conference: 20% of the new deputies will have their education without a bachelor's degree Empty Conference: 20% of the new deputies will have their education without a bachelor's degree

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:15 am

Conference: 20% of the new deputies will have their education without a bachelor's degree

10:47 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraqi National Congress Party (NCP) Secretary General Aras Habib predicted on Thursday that the level of representation of holders of degrees without a bachelor's degree in the new parliament will be 20%.
    "The general elections are important and necessary, because the results of the elections will reveal the size and level of variables in the Iraqi arena, taking into account the change in the mood of the Iraqi voter during the past years," Habib said in a statement.
    Habib added that "the next session of the Iraqi Council of Representatives is characterized by a remarkable presence of new faces and holders of higher degrees compared to previous sessions, where the level of representation of holders of degrees below the bachelor's degree 20%."
    He pointed out that "it is too early to talk about who will lead the government, the election results alone will determine this matter," noting that "the elimination of the scourge of corruption will be achieved only by revealing the large and large files of corruption that have been kept secret during the past periods." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:19 am