Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel: Assad fled fear and we will remove him and his regime from the map

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel: Assad fled fear and we will remove him and his regime from the map Empty Israel: Assad fled fear and we will remove him and his regime from the map

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Apr 2018, 3:01 am

[size=32]
    Israel: Assad fled fear and we will remove him and his regime from the map[/size]
    Israel: Assad fled fear and we will remove him and his regime from the map 1-1038244

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Israeli military sources on Wednesday threatened Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his regime, saying they would disappear from the world map if Iran launched an attack on the Jewish state from Syria. 
    According to Israeli media, the military sources said Assad and his regime would pay the price of any Iranian retaliatory attack on Israel. 
    The world expects the West to launch a military strike in Syria in response to the Syrian regime's use of chemical weapons in an attack on the besieged city of Damascus near Damascus earlier this week, in which 150 people were killed. 
    Israeli military sources said that Bashar al-Assad left his presidential palace in Damascus this morning accompanied by a Russian military convoy for fear of being bombed by the US. 
    But tensions between Assad and Iran on the one hand and Israel on the other are also on the brink, after Damascus said Tel Aviv bombed the "military" airport near Mahas, killing 14 people, including Iranians.
    The Israeli army raised its alert level in anticipation of an Iranian response to the raid on the Syrian military airport. 
    The Israeli daily Haaretz reported that the Israeli army had taken the Iranian threats seriously, noting that troops on the northern border were on high alert. 
    And preceded that Israel launched attacks inside Syria aimed at the addition of the regime forces, Iranian forces, most notably the intensive raids that followed the shooting down of an Israeli warplane in February.

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 2:48 am