Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Electricity" announces the formation of a committee to develop a mechanism to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Electricity" announces the formation of a committee to develop a mechanism to i Empty "Electricity" announces the formation of a committee to develop a mechanism to i

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 3:32 am

"Electricity" announces the formation of a committee to develop a mechanism to install contracts
    April 17 2018 11:56 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Demonstrations of electricity employees[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Electricity announced on Tuesday that the Council of Ministers decided to form a committee to establish specific mechanisms for the installation of contract employees, which are more than 32 thousand.

The deputy minister, Abdul Hamza Hadi, said that the committee was formed under the chairmanship of his ministry and the membership of the Ministry of Finance and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Board of Financial Supervision.

He explained that the task of this committee this time will be the establishment of a mechanism to stabilize the employees of contracts in electricity and not to consider the installation or not, explaining that they will prepare proposals for the installation in terms of conditions and mechanism and will be installed in the light of career foot or all, Indicating that this will depend on the financial situation of the country.

Hadi added that part of the employees of the contracts and the number of 22 thousand were their salaries within the investment budget were transferred after the completion of the projects of investment stations to the operational budget as these projects ended funds allocated to them within the investment budget.

It should be noted that the contract employees in various configurations in the electricity departments recently organized demonstrations in a number of provinces to demand installation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:28 pm