Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Defense: Iraq actively participates in the fight against terrorist intimidation elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Defense: Iraq actively participates in the fight against terrorist intimidation elec Empty The Ministry of Defense: Iraq actively participates in the fight against terrorist intimidation elec

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 am

The Ministry of Defense: Iraq actively participates in the fight against terrorist intimidation electronically
    April 29 2018 03:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Hackers[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Iraqi Ministry of Defense revealed the existence of coordination with the international coalition forces, and other countries, to eliminate the platforms of the organization advocating propaganda and information and to curb efforts to propagate extremist ideology. 

The spokesman for the ministry, Tahseen al-Khafaji, said in a radio statement that the organization's publications through news agencies, depths and others have witnessed a significant decline. He pointed out that the joint efforts between Iraq and the international community have contributed to the failure of many terrorist operations. 

The expert on the Islamic groups, Marwan Shehadeh, said that a large gap in the ability of the organization of the media, especially after losing the cities of Mosul and Raqqa, and the killing of a number of senior leaders, but added that the electronic war with the organization is still ongoing.

Shehadeh pointed to the existence of great coordination between the security authorities in the Arab world and the international community in this field, which led to the decline of the organization's ability to recruit and recruit online, 

But Shehadeh warned against underestimating the ability of the extremist organization to develop its skills in spreading its terrorist ideology over the Internet. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:19 am