Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human Rights: Candidates bargain with the families of detainees for electoral purposes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human Rights: Candidates bargain with the families of detainees for electoral purposes Empty Human Rights: Candidates bargain with the families of detainees for electoral purposes

Post by Rocky Wed 09 May 2018, 1:36 am

[ltr]Human Rights: Candidates bargain with the families of detainees for electoral purposes[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-05-08 at 20:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) confirmed on Tuesday that some of the families of detainees and detainees in the country had been subjected to "bargaining" by candidates for parliamentary elections for "electoral purposes". 
    "I have received hundreds of complaints from the families of detainees and detainees from the liberated provinces of Daqash, confirming their exposure to compromises by some candidates, for electoral purposes," said the official responsible for the criminal justice file in the UNHCR, Faten Halfi. 
    She added that "candidates (unnamed) make promises to the families of detainees and detainees, follow-up the cases of their children to the competent authorities in the judiciary, especially those arrested because of the similarity of names with other wanted, in return for the election to vote by voting." 
    "The Commission was informed of the follow-up of these cases, which are in violation of the election law, and the conditions of electoral propaganda, which is also a crime to be held accountable by law." 
    Iraq is preparing for a general election on Saturday, in which 7376 candidates representing 320 parties and coalitions and 328 seats in the parliament, which will elect the prime minister and the republic, will compete. Of the 37 million people, 24 million are entitled to vote. The first current elections in the country after the defeat of the organization "Daash", and the second since the US military withdrawal from the country in 2011. Ended 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 9:47 pm