Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
franny
Diamond
Rocky
7 posters

Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others Empty Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others

Post by Rocky Sun 13 May 2018, 10:24 am

[ltr]Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-13 at 14:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi's "Victory Coalition" on Sunday issued the list in the preliminary results of the parliamentary elections by 10 seats from Sadr's "list of followers".[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We are now leading the results of the elections and 10 seats away from the nearest competitors," spokesman Hussein al-Adli told the Sputnik news agency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on the future alliances to form the government and what are the political forces closest to the coalition of victory explained Al-Adli that "this subject is premature and that the coalition needs first to know the electoral size of each block and its political electoral platform and then to the stage of negotiations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]In Iraq yesterday, elections for the election of a new parliament with a participation rate of 44.52 percent, according to the Electoral Commission for elections in the country amid doubts and accusations from several political forces of the occurrence of fraud and manipulation of votes in the preliminary results of informal, while sources in the Commission to announce the final results on Monday 29 / h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others Empty Re: Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others

Post by Diamond Sun 13 May 2018, 11:29 am

I'm enjoyin this as much as trump winnin  drunk
    franny
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others Empty Re: Al-Abbadi coalition: We lead the election results by 10 seats from the others

Post by franny Sun 13 May 2018, 11:41 am

YES!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 13 May 2018, 1:03 pm

Diamond wrote:I'm enjoyin this as much as trump winnin  drunk
    yes   con
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 13 May 2018, 1:49 pm

Ok so now what, what's our timeline ..june?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 13 May 2018, 5:12 pm

if they get the gov formed fast enough' i'm interested in 3rd quarter
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 13 May 2018, 5:21 pm

Diamond wrote:if they get the gov formed fast enough' i'm interested in 3rd quarter
    June, July, August???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:47 pm