Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump defends his remarks about resuming China's ZTE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump defends his remarks about resuming China's ZTE Empty Trump defends his remarks about resuming China's ZTE

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 3:49 am

Trump defends his remarks about resuming China's ZTE

2018/05/15 1:16

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Direct: Re US President Donald Trump to criticism about changing his hardline stance with "Zd.ta.aah".

Trump said in a tweet via the social networking website "Twitter" on Monday that the major Chinese phone company ZTE is buying a large proportion of spare parts from US companies.

Trump said the move reflected the larger trade deal he was negotiating with China as well as his personal relationship with President Xi Jinping.

Trump said yesterday that he is working with the Chinese president to resume ZTE's work in the United States.

The US senator, Marco Rubio, criticized President Donald Trump's efforts to help the Chinese telecommunications company, warning of its threat to national security.

Last April, the US Treasury Department banned ZTE from supplying its products within the United States for seven years to breach the terms of the sanctions.

According to press reports today quoted by the agency "Reuters" that China may cancel tariffs on US agricultural products, including soybeans in exchange for exempting the Chinese company from the ban.

Note: The content (Trump defends his statements about the resumption of the Chinese ZTE) was published first on the site (direct site) and the encyclopedia of this day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Trump defends his statements about the resumption of the Chinese ZTE) through its original source any site (live site).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1555413-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A6%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%B2%D8%AF%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A5%D9%8A%D9%87-

Current date/time is Sat 04 May 2024, 4:25 am