Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fahmi: Suroun got positive signals from Allawi and has contacts with the dagger

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fahmi: Suroun got positive signals from Allawi and has contacts with the dagger Empty Fahmi: Suroun got positive signals from Allawi and has contacts with the dagger

Post by Rocky Sat 19 May 2018, 3:29 am

Fahmi: Suroun got positive signals from Allawi and has contacts with the dagger

09:40 - 19/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad .. 
    Revealed the Secretary-General of the Communist Party and leader of the alliance of the Raed Fahmi, on Saturday, his alliance to "positive signals" of the National Coalition headed by Iyad Allawi, while confirmed the existence of initial contact with the coalition "decision" headed by Khamis Khanjar.
    Fahmi said in a statement that the meeting between Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr and the head of the al-Hakam movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, was a first stage. "There are other contacts with the Kurdish New Generation Movement, the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the National Alliance, Positive ones but did not reach agreement. "
    Fahmy explained that "the existence of initial contact with the coalition decision headed by Khamis Khanjar," asserting that "the negotiating team of others will receive all the blocks and parties, including the coalition decision."
    Fahmi pointed out that "the alliance of the other focuses on the programs and not people and on this basis are our meetings with other coalitions," noting that his alliance "is waiting how will crystallize the positive preparations for those blocs and coalitions." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:51 pm