Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pyongyang confirms its willingness to negotiate and regrets the cancellation of the Trump and Kim su

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pyongyang confirms its willingness to negotiate and regrets the cancellation of the Trump and Kim su Empty Pyongyang confirms its willingness to negotiate and regrets the cancellation of the Trump and Kim su

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 1:35 am

[ltr]Pyongyang confirms its willingness to negotiate and regrets the cancellation of the Trump and Kim summit[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-25 at 08:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Pyongyang confirms its willingness to negotiate and regrets the cancellation of the Trump and Kim su 536653653[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]North Korea has expressed willingness to hold talks with the United States "at any time," after US President Donald Trump canceled a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We once again declare to the United States our willingness to sit face to face at any time and in any form to resolve the problem," North Korea's First Deputy Foreign Minister Kim Kye Guan said in a statement published by the North Korean news agency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"His country's commitment to making every effort to achieve peace and stability throughout the world and on the Korean Peninsula has not changed, and we are ready to save time and opportunity for the United States," the North Korean diplomat said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said that Trump's sudden announcement of the cancellation of the summit was "unexpected for us and we can not but regret very much." He pointed out that Washington's unilateral decision to cancel the talks showed "the seriousness of the severe hostile situation between the two countries, .[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Our leader was looking forward to meeting President Trump, which would be a good start and he was making efforts to prepare for the meeting," the official said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump announced on Thursday the cancellation of the summit meeting with the North leader planned for June 12 in Singapore, citing "Kim's hostile remarks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I was looking forward to meeting you, but unfortunately, on the basis of the tremendous anger and open hostility that you showed in your last statement, Trump said," I was looking forward to meeting you, "Trump said. Long is not appropriate at the moment. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I felt that a wonderful dialogue between me and you was being built, and that dialogue is the most important thing in the end," Trump said of his willingness to hold a meeting with Kim at a later date, "I would like to meet you one day."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The world and North Korea in particular have missed a great opportunity to achieve lasting peace, prosperity and prosperity" with the cancellation of the summit, Trump-Kim said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source in the White House attributed the US president's decision to cancel the summit with North Korea's leader to the failure of Pyongyang to fulfill its promises and dishonesty and cut channels of direct communication between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source said: "We stopped part of the preparatory work for the summit, because we were unable at some point to force them to respond to telephone calls, and their silence hindered part of the preparations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also pointed out that the North Korean delegation did not arrive in Singapore last week to attend a meeting with the US side agreed upon during the visit of the US Secretary of State to Pyongyang to discuss the logistical details of the summit between Kim and Trump.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:26 pm