Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Mutlaq Front attaches to "sliding Iraq by civil war" and directed an invitation and a warning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Mutlaq Front attaches to "sliding Iraq by civil war" and directed an invitation and a warning Empty the Mutlaq Front attaches to "sliding Iraq by civil war" and directed an invitation and a warning

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 3:06 am

[size=32]
    the Mutlaq Front attaches to "sliding Iraq by civil war" and directed an invitation and a warning[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

"The Iraqi Front for National Dialogue" led by Sunni leader Saleh al-Mutlaq on Wednesday to not reflect the differences on the elections and the resulting civil peace in Iraq.
    "Since the parliamentary elections were held and because of the accompanying violations and frauds, we warned that failure to address the situation resulting from distorting their results will have repercussions, first of which is a loss of confidence in the political process," the MILF said in a statement.
    "After the fire in the warehouses of the Independent High Electoral Commission in Rusafa, and amid the debate over what will be the amendment adopted by the House of Representatives on the election law, we began to hear warnings from multiple sides of the country's descent into civil war."
    The statement said that everyone should put the interest of the country and people above partisan interests, and that the dispute over what resulted from the elections should not be reflected on civil peace, because all positions and political gains do not equal the drop of Iraqi blood sheds on the background of political conflicts.
    The statement warned of what he called "extremism in positions, and we call on everyone to leave the judiciary to complete his mission and say his speech on the subject of elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:24 am