Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality reveals the reality of increasing prices of drinking water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality reveals the reality of increasing prices of drinking water Empty Baghdad Municipality reveals the reality of increasing prices of drinking water

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Baghdad Municipality reveals the reality of increasing prices of drinking water
    June 26 2018 10:24 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]drinking water[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Assistant Director of the Baghdad Water Department Adel Majid said that "the Secretariat confirmed the absence of any increase in the net water charges for residential use during the current year, stressing that the increase will include only commercial and industrial uses and adding small amounts to it.

Majid said in a statement that "the price per square meter currently is 187 dinars, and the proportion of government support is very large, especially for residential use of them," noting that "Amana Tutt water scarcity page after the launch of the water project Rusafa first phase with a capacity of 910 thousand cubic meters per day To feed the areas of scarcity, especially the eastern sector of the canal, stressing that the excesses on the main lines to pump clean water, confiscate one third of the quantities of production.

"Majid said that" all projects of the Secretariat for the production of clean water works well, and there is cooperation with the Ministry of Electricity to exclude from the programmed segments, "calling for" rationalize the consumption of water net and stay away from excessive. "

He pointed out that "the police stations of the Secretariat in coordination with the Baghdad Operations Command carried out from time to time campaigns to remove and lift violations on the main lines of drinking water, after being used by the transgressors to establish fish lakes, car wash garages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:23 am