Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initiated the implementation of 275 projects to provide drinking water in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initiated the implementation of 275 projects to provide drinking water in Baghdad Empty Initiated the implementation of 275 projects to provide drinking water in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 2:34 am

Initiated the implementation of 275 projects to provide drinking water in Baghdad
        09/07/2019 06:42 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mashreq - News Department: 
    Baghdad province announced the implementation of the second phase of the water projects plan, which includes 275 works to be launched within the campaign (Baghdad service to us) and include all districts and areas of the capital. The director of water in the province of Baghdad, Raad Khairy: The competent authorities of the province and the Directorate, and after completion of the completion of the first phase within the plan of water projects in Baghdad, started the work of the second phase of the project plan of the Directorate within the campaign (Baghdad service honor us). Khairi added that the second stage includes the implementation of 275 projects in various districts and districts of the capital, with an alert to start the campaign of dealing with fractions and subscriptions from all the maintenance teams in the districts and sub-districts, in addition to a campaign of afforestation of projects and water complexes and facades of these complexes and buildings to provide a suitable environment with a campaign to maintain the other specialized mechanisms And insert them into the service.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:45 pm