Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man Empty Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 2:54 am

Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, on Thursday, his call for the formation of a rescue government, indicating that his call was launched in the context of a press statement, while denied the presentation of the subject to the US Embassy in Iraq.
    A statement from the Office of Allawi received / information /, that the call of the "to form a government of national salvation comes to reform the current situation and address existing crises and that the call was launched only in the context of an official press release issued by the Information Office."
    The statement added that "Allawi did not and will not bring this issue to any foreign forces or foreign embassy, ​​including the US embassy in Iraq, in the belief that this is a special internal affair and does not allow any outside party to intervene."
    The Office considered in its statement that "all the allegations and lies promoted by the contrary is merely a slander and a lie intended to mix the papers for special purposes and interests."
    Allawi, who is the Vice-President of the Republic called in a previous statement to form a government of rescue, considering that this is the last attempt to address the situation of the country's crisis. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:58 pm