Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man Empty Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 2:52 am

Member of the law: The prime minister is not limited to advocacy and owners of the stage man

09:08 - 26/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of a coalition of state law, former MP Rasul Radi, on Thursday, that the post of prime minister is not confined to the Dawa Party or the bloc that has the most seats within the largest bloc, indicating that the next phase needs a strong personality, where most politicians feel that the coalition leader Nuri al-Maliki has that personality .
    "The choice of the next prime minister depends on the agreements between the political blocs, where it is not required that the bloc that has the most seats within the largest bloc, the government, so often the Dawa Party takes over the presidency of the government, which is not the largest bloc," Radi said in a statement.
    He added that "the prime minister does not require him to be a figure of the Dawa Party, where there are Shiite figures will nominate for this position from within the largest bloc, especially if the alliance between the conquest and victory and the rule of law and the Kurds, and thus vote for one of the characters to become prime minister.
    Radi said that "there is a feeling of most of the personalities that Nuri al-Maliki is a strong figure needed by the next phase, especially that Abadi has faced a great rejection by the people." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:12 am