Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron: America is trying to keep us out of power because we will fail its plans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suron: America is trying to keep us out of power because we will fail its plans Empty Suron: America is trying to keep us out of power because we will fail its plans

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:25 am

Suron: America is trying to keep us out of power because we will fail its plans

09:08 - 07/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Sadr Alliance, supported by Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr, accused the United States of trying to remove him from office and took power in the country, fearing its interests and plans. He said US plans would fail in the country after he took office.
    "The US position on the Sadrists is known for years," said Jawad al-Moussawi, a member of the coalition. "America is trying to keep those who are in power out of power because it will certainly fail American plans if they take power in the country."
    "Iraq is not in his interest to go to the opposition, but if it goes to this side, it will be the first official body to do the opposition," Moussawi said.
    "The US plans are aimed at not reaching the reins of government and forming a government," he said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:25 pm